YNOT is on the hunt for a full-time shipping and production person to join our team!
Your primary job will be handling all our shipments on a customized computer system. You will also be trained on assisting our Production Prep staff member. Production prep will include cutting fabric and trim cutting, vinyl cutting and heat pressing.
Our studio is located in the Junction area. You must be able to work Monday-Thursday 8:30am-5:30pm andFriday 9-1pm. Start date: ASAP (August 1st at the latest).
- MUST have exceptional computer skills and be confident in learning our custom shipping program; previous shipping experience is an asset
- MUST be comfortable using machinery & cutting tools (cloth cutting machines, rotary cutters, auto cutter, drills etc)
- Experience using Adobe Illustrator is an asset. Previous vinyl cutting and heat pressing experience is also a bonus.
- Driving license is an major asset. Please state what level of driving license you have.
- Positive, outgoing attitude
- Able to work independently
- High attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Work well in a team environment
- Occasional physical labour
- Must be eligible to work in Canada